quarta-feira, 24 de junho de 2020

News from Brasilia 06/24/2020

I just can't wait to write good news here. So far, the situation in Brazil is very concerning. I wake up and check the news and every single day for the last weeks I am disappointed for what I read. High number of news cases of people infected and high numbers of deaths. Over a thousand a day! It's unthinkable...and it is true : ( 

The scenario in Brasilia is not so devastating, but yet we all should be careful. As some restrictions dropped, so there are more people circulating and it makes even more important the rules of keeping distance and wear mask. 

Coronavirus in Brasilia
35368 confirmed cases (over 20,000 already recovered) and 475 deaths.


Chart from the Health Secretary of DF. Updated on June 23th. The numbers are updated twice a day. You can check them here

And if you want to learn some Portuguese, I am posting short videos with words, expressions. I hope you enjoy them. Até a próxima!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

News from Brasília 10/14/2020

Hello! How have you been lately? Sorry I haven't written for the past days. Kids had a school break and we made a road trip around Cen...