sábado, 30 de maio de 2020

Hello from Poland

Olá!

Following a friend's suggestion, I will post some videos from now on. I know the last news haven't been so good as the pandemic is still on and Brazil is struggling to defeat this battle against coronavirus.


But Brasilia has so much to offer and as many of you won't live in Brasilia for many years, so there is no time to waste.

I do hope I can bring some useful tips and information. If you want to ask something, you can write in the comments or you can send me an email (please write in the subject: Living in Brasilia. So it would be easier for me to know what the message is about) erikaberbert@gmail.com


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

News from Brasília 10/14/2020

Hello! How have you been lately? Sorry I haven't written for the past days. Kids had a school break and we made a road trip around Cen...