terça-feira, 21 de abril de 2020

Brasília - 60 years!

Virtual tour
The DF Tourism Secretary is promoting a virtual tour of the main attractions of Brasilia. You can take a look in its architecture, buildings, churches and much more. Click here to discover more of Brasília: http://www.turismo.df.gov.br/brasilia-tour-virtual/




To celebrate Brasilia, musicians (in quarantaine) from the EMB -Escola de Música de Brasilia play this unforgettable  music, chorus,  of Pixinguinha. Enjoy "Carinhoso"




And from so far away I also celebrated Brazil's capital. Today I got dressed with my Ipê (typical and beautiful tree) t-shirt and my reusable Brasilia theme shopping bag

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

News from Brasília 10/14/2020

Hello! How have you been lately? Sorry I haven't written for the past days. Kids had a school break and we made a road trip around Cen...