sexta-feira, 3 de julho de 2020

It's time for Portuguese - video 7

Have you noticed how Brazilians like to talk in the diminutive?

Cafezinho, bolinho, dinheirinho, comidinha...

Vamos tomar um cafezinho? (Let's have a coffee?)
Vou fazer um bolinho (I will make a cake)
Você tem um dinheirinho para comprar pão? (Do you have cash to buy bread?)
Vou fazer uma comidinha rápida para o almoço (I will fix something for lunch)

In this (not natural LOL) video with my daughter, you will listen this.


Mãe, estou com fome (Mom, I am hungry)
Filha, você quer fazer um lanchinho (Daughter, do you want a snack?)
Sim!
Que bom, eu acabei de comprar um bolinho para a gente ( That's good, I just bought us a cake)
Ôba (Yay!)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

News from Brasília 10/14/2020

Hello! How have you been lately? Sorry I haven't written for the past days. Kids had a school break and we made a road trip around Cen...