terça-feira, 17 de março de 2020

Welcome!

My name is Erika Berbert, I am Brazilian and I currently live in Warsaw, Poland. I was born in Sao Luis, Maranhão, but I moved to Brasilia with my parents when I was only a toddler and I stayed there until I was a was a grown up.

Because of my husband's work (he is a Brazilian diplomat), I have been living abroad for the last 10 years (with a 3 years window, when we got back to Brasilia). His first international assignment was Geneva, then Asuncion, Houston and now Warsaw.

I have thought about writing a blog to foreigners who live in Brasilia for a long time. But when I got to a country I didn't speak a word (after 7 months here, I still don't speak much Polish), I realized how it can affect our daily life. When you don't know the language, you don't know well what's going on in the city and you may not enjoy fully the city. And my wish is that every person that has to live in Brasilia fall in love with the city and be happy there.
So let me know how can I help you. Leave questions, comments and I will answer that the best I can.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

News from Brasília 10/14/2020

Hello! How have you been lately? Sorry I haven't written for the past days. Kids had a school break and we made a road trip around Cen...